Friday, May 14, 2010

YogaBe T-Shirts by ME!





I've been busy over the last few months creating a whole bunch of designs for my new T-Shirt brand YogaBe.

Born out of the strong belief that what you choose to wear has a profound effect on how you feel and act, and how you are perceived by those around you, I was inspired to create my own designs after I couldn't find the 'perfect T' that had the message I wanted to wear!

So here I am, sending out the eternal ancient message of peace, love and light by the means of cool, fresh and funky T's :-)

The main website has a preview of the designs as well as links to the YogaBe US and YogaBe UK stores together with links to the YogaBe Blog and YogaBe FB page so you can join in.

Enjoy,
Namaste!

www.YogaBe.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails